- Detour on Routes 54 and 55 at Gerber Road (westbound) and Power Inn Road beginning Monday, September 26, 2016 due to construction equipment
Construction equipment will be parked at Gerber Road (westbound) and Power Inn Road from 8:00 a.m. to 3:30 p.m. daily for a minimum of three weeks. Route 54 passengers will be directed to board the bus at the bus stop on Power Inn Round (southbound) south of Gerber Road. Route 55 passengers will be directed to catch the bus at the bus stop on Power Inn Road north of Gerber Road, or at the next bus stop along Gerber.
- RT Bus Service Disruptions
RT's bus service from time to time can be delayed by traffic congestion and other non-related RT events, with little or no notice, that may affect service. As part of a disruption, RT bus stops may be affected as well.
In order to help our customers get the most up-to-date information, we suggest checking real-time bus information through RT's mobile website at m.sacrt.com. Customers can also create an account for RT Tracker, to have personalized bus arrival times emailed directly at www.sacrt.com/tracker1.stm.
- Temporary Bus Stop Closure at Grove Avenue and Traction Avenue (Bus Stop 829) Affecting Route 19 (inbound) Due to Road Work on Traction Avenue
Starting on Monday, August 15, 2016 through Friday, September 30, 2016, from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. (Monday - Friday) Route 19 (inbound) will be detoured via Grove Avenue; right on West El Camino Avenue, left on Colfax Street and right on Arden Way.
- Temporary Bus Stop Closure at 7th and G Streets Affecting Routes 2, 3, 6, 7, 11, 34, 51 and 109 Due to Construction Activity
The bus stop at 7th and G streets will be closed for several months. Passengers should board and exit buses at the bus stop located on 7th and H streets (one block away).
- Temporary Bus Stop Closure at 29th and R Streets Due to Construction Activity for the Sacramento Natural Foods Co-op
Route 38, 67 and 68 passengers will need to board buses one block north next to the Department of Human Assistance.
- Temporary Closure of the 7th & Capitol Station - Monday, May 9, 2016 through Friday, September 23, 2016
RT will begin Phase 1 of a systemwide station improvement project on Monday, May 9, with construction to revitalize three light rail stations in downtown Sacramento. The stations slated for improvements are the 7th & Capitol, 8th & K and St. Rose of Lima Park (9th & K) stations. The construction is scheduled to be complete in September 2016. The 7th & Capitol Station will be closed for approximately four months before a grand re-opening in September 2016. Passengers are encouraged to use the St. Rose of Lima Park (7th & K) or 8th & O light rail stations as alternatives.
- Detour on Routes 11, 30, 38, 62, 86 and 88 on Capitol Mall Every Thursday From May 5 through September 29, 2016, for the Weekly Certified Farmers Market
Capitol Mall between 5th and 6th streets will be closed every Thursday from 9 a.m. until 2 p.m. for the weekly Certified Farmers Market. During the closure, Routes 11, 30, 38, 62, 86 and 88 will detour via Capitol Mall; right on 6th Street and left on L Street.
RT will make every effort to provide
timely information on bus and light rail service disruptions
that may affect your trip. However, due to unforseen
circumstances, information may change quickly without advance
notice. Service disruption information will also be posted on
Twitter (@RideSacRT) and Facebook (facebook/SacramentoRT), or
you can access information via RT's mobile web app at
which can be accessed on your smart phone, tablet or