- Route 19 Detour and Grove Ave & Traction Ave bus stop closure Monday, October 24, 2016 through Thursday, October 27, 2016 due to construction
Route 19 (Watt/I-80 to Arden/Del Paso) will take the following detour: from Traction Avenue, right on W. El Camino Ave, left on Colfax St, left on Arden Way. The stop at Grove Ave & Traction Ave will not be serviced.
- Detour on Route 61, Monday, October 31, 2016 – Friday, November 4, 2016 due to Union Pacific Railroad grade crossing repairs on Florin-Perkins Road and City of Sacramento repaving
On Monday. October 31, 2016 through Friday, November 4, 2016, there will be a detour on Route 61 due to Union Pacific Railroad (UP) making repairs to the grade crossing on Florin-Perkins Road north of Fruitridge Road and the City of Sacramento repaving the area around the grade crossing after UP is finished.
The detour will be as follows for Route 61 (Unviersity/65th to South Land Park): from Florin-Perkins Road, right on Belvedere Avenue, right on 82nd Street, left on 14th Avenue, left on Power Inn Road, left on Fruitridge Road, left on 84th Street, right on 24th Avenue, and right on Florin-Perkins Road
The detour will be as follow for Route 61 (South Land Park to University/65th Street): from Florin-Perkins Road, left on 24th Avenue, left on 84th Street, right on Fruitridge Road, right on Power Inn Road, right on Belvedere Avenue, and left on Florin Perkins Road.
For Pride Industries on Florin-Perkins Road, passengers who normally get off or on in the Pride Industries parking lot will continue to do so. Passengers who get off or on at the bus stop on Florin-Perkins Round southbound after Belvedere Avenue will be dropped off or picked up on the Pride Industries side of Belvedere Avenue.
- Rider Alert: 7th & K Station will permanently close effective (end of service day) on Friday, September 30, 2016.
- During major Golden 1 Center events, RT Routes 11, 15, 30, 38, 51, 62, 86 and 88 may have to detour based on traffic conditions and road closures with little or no notice.
- RT Bus Service Disruptions
RT's bus service from time to time can be delayed by traffic congestion and other non-related RT events, with little or no notice, that may affect service. As part of a disruption, RT bus stops may be affected as well.
In order to help our customers get the most up-to-date information, we suggest checking real-time bus information through RT's mobile website at m.sacrt.com. Customers can also create an account for RT Tracker, to have personalized bus arrival times emailed directly at www.sacrt.com/tracker1.stm.
- Temporary Bus Stop Closure at 7th and G Streets Affecting Routes 2, 3, 6, 7, 11, 34, 51 and 109 Due to Construction Activity
The bus stop at 7th and G streets will be closed for several months. Passengers should board and exit buses at the bus stop located on 7th and H streets (one block away).
RT will make every effort to provide
timely information on bus and light rail service disruptions
that may affect your trip. However, due to unforseen
circumstances, information may change quickly without advance
notice. Service disruption information will also be posted on
Twitter (@RideSacRT) and Facebook (facebook/SacramentoRT), or
you can access information via RT's mobile web app at
which can be accessed on your smart phone, tablet or