||Major Bus and
Light Rail Disruptions
Major Service Disruptions
- Detour on Routes 30, 38, 86 and 88 from 8 a.m. to 8:45 a.m. on Sunday, November 2, 2014, Due to the Run Because You Can Event
On Sunday, November 2, 2014, Capitol Mall between 4th and 6th streets will be closed from 8 a.m. to 8:45 a.m. During the road closures, Route 30 (inbound) will detour via Capitol Mall; left on 7th Street, left on Capitol Mall, left on 8th Street, left on L Street and right on 5th Street.
Route 38 (to River Oaks) will detour via Capitol Mall; left on 7th Street, right on P Street and left on 3rd Street. Route 38 (to University/65th Street) will detour via 5th Street; right on N Street, left on 8th Street, left on L Street and right on 5th Street.
Routes 86 and 88 (outbound) will detour via Capitol Mall; left on 7th Street, right on P Street and right on to I-5 North.
- Possible Service Delays on Routes 80 and 93 Near Greenback Lane and Garfield Avenue on Monday, November 3, 2014
- Detour on Route 2 through Friday, October 27, 2014, Due to a Construction Project on Riverside Boulevard
Riverside Boulevard between Seamas Avenue and Captains Table Road will be closed weekdays from 8:30 a.m. to 4 p.m. During the road closure, Route 2 (inbound) will detour via Riverside Boulevard, right on Seamas Avenue and left on Karbet Way (which becomes Riverside Boulevard). Route 2 (outbound) will detour via Riverside Boulevard (which becomes Karbet Way), right on Seamas Avenue and left on Riverside Boulevard.
- Payphones at RT light rail stations will be removed, due to lack of use and cost of operation and maintenance.
- Cosumnes River College Transit Center to be Relocated Effective Monday, December 23, 2013
Effective Monday, December 23, RT will temporarily move the bus stop located at the Cosumnes River College east entrance off of Bruceville Road to the south entrance off of Calvine Road.
The east entrance will be closed due to construction-related activities for the Blue Line to Cosumnes River College light rail extension.
Bus arrival and departure times will remain the same for Routes 54, 55 and 56.
The Cosumnes River College Transit Center is expected to reopen at the east entrance in September 2015.
RT makes special efforts to provide
timely information to our customers including updates through our call
center and web site. Updated information will be posted to the web site (www.sacrt.com)
and through our
call center 321-BUSS (2877) on a regular basis.