- Detours on Route 19 on Saturday, December 10, 2016, 5:30 p.m. to 7 p.m. Due to the Rio Linda/Elverta Christmas Parade
On Saturday, December 10, 2nd Street between Dolphin Way and M Street, and M Street between 2nd Street and Front Street will be closed. During the closure, Route 19 (inbound) will detour via 10th Street; left on Curved Bridge, right on Dry Creek, right on Elkhorn, right on Rio Linda, left on Quadra and left on 2nd. Route 19 (outbound) will detour via 2nd Street; right on Quadra, right on Rio Linda, left on Elkhorn, left on Dry Creek, left on Curved Bridge and right on 10th.
- Longview Eastbound On-Ramp Closed from Thursday, December 8 through Friday, December 16, 2016, Due to Caltrans Construction Work
From 10 p.m. on Thursday, December 8 through 5 a.m. on Friday, December 16, the eastbound on-ramp at Longview Drive will be temporarily closed. Caltrans' contractor will perform critical work adjacent to the eastbound on-ramp at Longview Drive in order to accommodate the I-80 eastbound HOV lane.
- During major Golden 1 Center events, RT Routes 11, 15, 30, 38, 51, 62, 86 and 88 may have to detour based on traffic conditions and road closures with little or no notice.
- Detours on Routes 30, 38 and 62 on Saturday, December 10, 2016, 9:45 a.m. to Noon Due to the 34th Annual Santa Parade in Downtown Sacramento
On December 10, 10th Street between L Street and N streets, and L Street between 10th and 15th streets will be closed for the annual Santa Parade. During the closure, Routes 30 (inbound) and 62 (inbound) will detour via L Street; right on 16th Street, left on I Street and left on 9th Street. Route 38 (to River Oaks) will detour via P Street; right on 8th Street, right on J Street and right on 9th Street.
- Bus Stop 3179 on Howe Ave southbound at Marconi Ave on Route 87 will be closed until early December due to construction
- Rider Alert: 7th & K Station will permanently close effective (end of service day) on Friday, September 30, 2016.
- RT Bus Service Disruptions
RT's bus service from time to time can be delayed by traffic congestion and other non-related RT events, with little or no notice, that may affect service. As part of a disruption, RT bus stops may be affected as well.
In order to help our customers get the most up-to-date information, we suggest checking real-time bus information through RT's mobile website at m.sacrt.com. Customers can also create an account for RT Tracker, to have personalized bus arrival times emailed directly at www.sacrt.com/tracker1.stm.
RT will make every effort to provide
timely information on bus and light rail service disruptions
that may affect your trip. However, due to unforseen
circumstances, information may change quickly without advance
notice. Service disruption information will also be posted on
Twitter (@RideSacRT) and Facebook (facebook/SacramentoRT), or
you can access information via RT's mobile web app at
which can be accessed on your smart phone, tablet or